|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
Battlecry: Silence a Demon.
When there's something strange (say, a gibbering demon) in your neighborhood, who are you going to call?
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Light's Champion||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Another way to use this card is to target your own Demons. It removes some nasty ongoing effects from demons like Wrathguard and Unlicensed Apothecary while having much better stats than Ironbeak Owl or Spellbreaker.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Depart, foul creature!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's flavor text is a reference to the Ghostbusters movie soundtrack.
- Prior to Patch 126.96.36.19933 (LoE patch), Light's Champion could target and Silence the Lord Jaraxxus hero. The effects of temporary Attack (such as from Rockbiter Weapon), Repentance, and being temporarily Frozen could be removed through Silence, but Armor could not.  You could also Silence the temporary immunity of Ice Block, but you could not target Immune enemies, so you had to target Light's Champion before the enemy Lord Jaraxxus hero became Immune.
- He seems to be holding Sulfuras, the legendary weapon of Ragnaros the Firelord.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Battle of the Aspects Treasure" series, for the card Crusader's Armament.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5286 (2015-08-18): Added.