- What is a villain without an army of disposable henchcreatures? As a promising villain in training you will have access to lackeys, 1/1 minions with devious battlecries.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Lackey are 1/1 minions that cost 1 mana with powerful Battlecries.
- Generation of Lackeys is always random, with any Lackey potentially being placed into the player's hand.
Cards[edit | edit source]
Generating cards[edit | edit source]
Related cards[edit | edit source]
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
Battlecry: If you control a Lackey, choose a fantastic treasure. A staunch ally of Rafaam, at least while the shinies keep flowing.
|Showing the only card|
Lore[edit | edit source]
Each of the Lackeys are based on the members of the League of E.V.I.L,, and have mechanics that hearken back to their masters or the set they originated in.
- Ethereal Lackey serves Arch-Villain Rafaam and is based on Ethereal Conjurer.
- Faceless Lackey serves Madame Lazul and is based on Faceless Summoner.
- Goblin Lackey serves Blastmaster Boom, and might be inspired by his ability to grant minions Rush.
- Kobold Lackey serves Heistbaron Togwaggle, and while not based on any specific minion, its brute-force effect fits well with kobold mentality. As seen on Kobold Zug, the effect was originally based on Kobold Apprentice.
- Witchy Lackey serves Swampqueen Hagatha, and is based on various Shaman Evolve mechanics, especially Master of Evolution. Additionally, it looks similar to the boss-exclusive Crowskin Faithful.
Lackey-generating cards creating random Lackeys represents the League's united goals, with them all sharing lackeys between each other.
Blizzard plans to introduce new Lackey cards throughout the Year of the Dragon expansions.
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168933 (2019-04-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Rise of Shadows - Hearthstone. Retrieved on 2019-03-14.
|By minion type|
|By effect type|
|By card set||Standard|