Krag'wa, the Frog
Battlecry: Return all spells you played last turn to your hand.
Krag'wa has a ritual to honor his friends and a ritual to devour his enemies. No one can tell them apart.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Krag'wa, the Frog||1600||400|
|Golden Krag'wa, the Frog||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Krag'wa can be used to refill your hand with spells once you've used most of your spells. Examples of this being useful include:
- Additional burn damage with Malygos, or more Eureka! spells to summon another Malygos from your hand
- Several overload synergies to give your Likkim weapon +2 attack, trigger Thunderhead effects
- More board clearing spells, or minion buffing spells, such as Volcano or Bloodlust
- Healing cards for surviving longer, such as Healing Rain
Overall, Krag'wa is a very strong value card for spell-oriented Shaman decks.
Notably, if you used Unstable Evolution the last turn, Krag'wa will return all copies played as fresh copies.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Tiny flies, flee before me!
- A quick snack.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Krag'wa the Huge is a frog loa worshiped by the Zandalari. He can be found at Krag'wa's Burrow located in the Frogmarsh in Nazmir. Krag'wa is a physically powerful loa, able to leap long distances and use his weight and tongue to devastate scores of enemies. He is also quite impulsive and demanding, requesting large amounts of offerings and food from his followers. He appears to be the father of the dire toads that inhabit the swamps of Zandalar.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11845 (2018-11-29): Added.