Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Tags:||Cost-related, Hand-related, Random, Spell-related|
Battlecry: For each spell in your hand, summon a random minion of the same Cost.
When you're the king of the cats, the whole desert is your litterbox.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden King Phaoris||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- King Phaoris will summon minions based on the current modified cost of spells in your hand.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
One way to use this fact to your advantage is to build a Paladin deck with Prismatic Lens and only having one minion: King Phaoris. It is indeed a long shot, but if possible, try to obtain a copy of Prismatic Lens as soon as possible. You may be able to play Phaoris even sooner if the spell drawn from Prismatic Lens has a low Cost.
The Mage is another good option, since it is a class that is heavily based on spells.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Our power is in our people.
- We protect our own!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- King Phaoris is the racial leader of the Ramkahen tribe of tol'vir, and is located in the town of Ramkahen in Uldum.
- Beset by Neferset tol'vir who have allied with Deathwing and Al'akir, King Phaoris welcomes adventurers who have come to aid the Ramkahen. With his army moving forward and adventurers moving forth to strike out against his enemies, the King is able to to invade and capture the enemy controlled Neferset City and, in the process, become the undisputed ruler of Uldum.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124708 (2019-08-06): Added.