King Mukla (Battlegrounds)
- For other appearances of King Mukla, see King Mukla (disambiguation).
King Mukla is a hero that the player can pick in the Battlegrounds game mode.
For more information, see Battlegrounds.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- There is a 20% chance for King Mukla to receive a Big Banana instead of a regular Banana. This chance is independent for both Bananas. Other players cannot get a Big Banana.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
As with other raw stats buffs the King Mukla's Hero Power is better to be used either to get extra benefit from the attack bonus or to give extra survivability for a support minion. The good candidates for the attack bonus are the Cave Hydra and Glyph Guardian as well as any minion with low attack power and intrinsic Divine Shield. The candidates for survavability bonus are the Pack Leader, Scavenging Hyena, Security Rover and Soul Juggler who otherwise may die too early in the combat and not use their power to their full extent.
In the late game bananas can be given to Zapp Slywick to better snipe the enemy minions.
The bonus can also be applied in dire situations to save yourself from certain death. Your opponents get to use their bananas only on the next turn.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206331 (2020-10-15):} Now has a chance to give King Mukla a Big Banana that gives a minion +2/+2.
- Patch 220.127.116.11261 (2020-07-14):
- Returned to the pool of possible heroes.
- Bananarama now costs 1 Coin and reads "Get 2 Bananas. At the end of your turn, give everyone else one."
- Server-side patch (2019-11-19) Removed from the pool of possible heroes.
- Patch 18.104.22.168393 (2019-11-11): Bananarama: Changed to "Passive Hero Power: Whenever you buy a Beast, add a Banana to your hand" from "Passive Hero Power: Whenever you sell a Beast, add a Banana to your hand."
- Patch 22.214.171.124747 (2019-11-05): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- 18.4.2 Patch Notes. (2020-10-13).