The centaur have long fueded with the tauren, fighting over territory and resources.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
- Summoned minions
Player's hero[edit | edit source]
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Boss[edit | edit source]
Player[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Boss||Enchanted Familiar||2||Hunter||Arcane Shot||2|
|Frenzied Crocolisk||2||Stonetusk Boar||2|
|Hench-Clan Burglar||2||Timber Wolf||2|
|Cold Blood||2||Phase Stalker||2|
|Hooked Scimitar||2||Snake Trap||2|
|Lesser Onyx Spellstone||2||Kill Command||2|
|Myra's Unstable Element||1||Unleash the Hounds||2|
|Neutral||Giant Wasp||1||Tundra Rhino||2|
|Gormok the Impaler||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Boss starts with dormant Prisoner Baine on the board.
- Kidnap! is disabled most of the battle so that the boss does not waste mana, and is enabled if the player has a minion on the board besides Misha.
- The minions that put into a Stuffed Sack lose their enchantments.
- Unlike Gnomenapper Khiragg does not use Silence on Stuffed Sacks if there is any other target.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Rexxar (present)
- Thanks to Jaina, I escaped. But war was upon us and worse, we were outnumbered.
- Warchief Thrall knew we needed allies. He sent me to rescue a young tauren from the centaur, hoping it could win his people to our side.
- You kidnapped Baine Bloodhoof and devastated his father. Release him, now!
- The tauren is ours, fool.
- Do you think we are stupid?
- Follow the khan.
- Fight for us now!
- This one will be dearly missed.
- The tauren do not belong here. Neither do you.
- We have never kidnapped a half-orc, half-ogre before...
- You are no ally to the tauren. Why save him?
- Prisoner baine
- My father knows I am here?! You must get me to him!
- I promise to, Baine.
- This will end with you in a cage, half-orc.
- Wild things do not belong in cages.
- You have lost more warriors than the one you seek to gain.
- Shut up.
- Baine! Are you all right?
- Prisoner baine
- Yes, my friend. I owe everything to you. Whatever you wish, my father will grant to you.
- Foolish meddling half-orcs...
Lore[edit | edit source]
Khiragg is original to Hearthstone. He is a centaur.
- Centaur are a half-humanoid, half-horse, war-like tribal race. They abound in central and southern Kalimdor, primarily in Desolace and the Barrens, where they engage in constant war against other centaur and tauren tribes. They are savagery and brutality incarnate.
- Baine Bloodhoof is the High Chieftain of the tauren tribes of Mulgore and leader of Thunder Bluff. He is the son of the late tauren leader, Cairne Bloodhoof, whom he looked up to as a role model. While Baine has formidable skill on the battlefield, his true talents lie in the arena of diplomacy. He is a strong force for moderation, calm wisdom, and unity within the Horde, especially in their dealings with the Alliance.
- Baine fought alongside his father with pride and respect and continued to defend his people when they established a home for themselves in Mulgore. However, in an attack by the centaur on their village, Baine was taken captive and taken back to their camp. He managed to stay alive, but he began to lose hope when all his fellow captives were killed one by one until he was the only one left.
- The tauren Tagar told Rexxar to find him and bring him back. So, Baine was rescued by Rexxar, and they battled their way together through hordes of centaur until they finally made it back to Cairne, who was overjoyed to see his son alive. After he was brought back with the help of Bovan Windtotem, Cairne Bloodhoof decided to join Rexxar's party.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11352 (2020-09-29): Added.
|Book of Heroes|