|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Tags:||Choose One-related, Spell-related, Triggered effect|
After you cast a Choose One spell, add copies of both choices to your hand.
Keeps your choices handy.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Keeper Stalladris||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The spell choices added to your hand both have the same mana cost as the original spell.
- Fandral Staghelm works normally while you control Keeper Stalladris. The spell cast has both effects combined, and choices will be added after.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Keeper Stalladris has superb stats for his low cost. With this in mind, in addition to comboing a powerful Choose One spell with him the turn he's summoned, you can potentially keep him alive for prolonged periods of time to continuously use his effect. Even if your deck doesn't use that many Choose One cards, Stalladris can still provide lots of value, since you can save him specifically for one of the few Choose One spells you do have. While not overly powerful in any one specific deck, he's flexible enough that he should be considered a high priority to include in any deck that utilizes multiple Choose One spells.
Choose One spells[edit | edit source]
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Class||Cost||Description|
|Crystal Power||Common||Druid||1||Choose One: Deal 2 damage to a minion; or Restore 5 Health.|
|Treenforcements||Rare||Druid||1||Choose One - Give a minion +2 Health and Taunt; or Summon a 2/2 Treant.|
|Power of the Wild||Common||Druid||2||Choose One - Give your minions +1/+1; or Summon a 3/2 Panther.|
Choose One - Draw a card; or Summon a 3/2 Eagle.
|Rising Winds||Common||Druid||2||Choose One - Draw a card; or Summon a 3/2 Eagle.|
|Wrath||Common||Druid||2||Choose One - Deal 3 damage to a minion; or 1 damage and draw a card.|
|Mark of Nature||Common||Druid||3||Choose One - Give a minion +4 Attack; or +4 Health and Taunt.|
|Starfall||Rare||Druid||5||Choose One - Deal 5 damage to a minion; or 2 damage to all enemy minions.|
|Hidden Oasis||Rare||Druid||6||Choose One - Summon a 6/6 Ancient with Taunt; or Restore 12 Health.|
|Nourish||Rare||Druid||6||Choose One - Gain 2 Mana Crystals; or Draw 3 cards.|
|Runic Carvings||Epic||6||Choose One - Summon four 2/2 Treant Totems; or Overload: (2) to summon them with Rush.|
|Showing all 11 cards|
- This section contains information exclusive to Wild format.
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Class||Cost||Description|
|Jade Idol||Rare||Druid||1||Choose One - Summon a Jade Golem; or Shuffle 3 copies of this card into your deck.|
|Living Roots||Common||Druid||1||Choose One - Deal 2 damage; or Summon two 1/1 Saplings.|
|Raven Idol||Common||Druid||1||Choose One -
Discover a minion; or Discover a spell.
|Feral Rage||Common||Druid||3||Choose One - Give your hero +4 Attack this turn; or Gain 8 Armor.|
|Mark of the Loa||Rare||Druid||4||Choose One -|
Give a minion +2/+4 and Taunt; or Summon two 3/2 Raptors.
|Dark Wispers||Epic||Druid||6||Choose One - Summon 5 Wisps; or Give a minion +5/+5 and Taunt.|
|Wisps of the Old Gods||Epic||Druid||7||Choose One - Summon seven 1/1 Wisps; or Give your minions +2/+2.|
|Showing all 7 cards|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Free your mind from its bonds.
- Find your balance!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Stalladris is unique to Hearthstone. He is a keeper of the grove from Crystalsong Forest—the strange, magical region of Northrend over which Dalaran hovered during the war against the Lich King—who has come to Dalaran to respond to its call for help.
- Crystalsong Forest, also known as Crystal Song Woods and originally called Moonsong, is a landlocked region in the middle of Northrend.
- Crystalsong Forest was accidentally created by weak and desperate Highborne of Shandaral after the Great Sundering, who had seen the blue dragonflight crystallizing creatures and drawing magic out of them. Desperate for a replacement for the Well of Eternity, the Highborne infiltrated the Nexus and stole artifacts of the flight, earning the dragons' ire. When the dragons confronted them in the forest the elves attempted to crystallize part of the area and draw magic from the crystals to fight the dragons off, but the spell was much more powerful than anticipated and transformed the entire region as well as twisting the elves' spirits.
In the modern day, Crystalsong is home to many creatures that have apparently been altered by the magical energies in the area, such as strange crystalline dryads and satyrs. With his uniquely crystalline appearance, Stalladris appears to be something of a male counterpart to the crystal dryads.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Keeper Stalladris required the largest amount of new art for a single card, with both Choices for Power of the Wild, Wrath, Mark of Nature, Starfall, Nourish, Dark Wispers, Living Roots, and Jade Idol and one choice for Raven Idol needing new art to easily tell them apart in your hand.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124933 (2019-04-04): Added.