|Set:||One Night in Karazhan|
Help Julianne prepare the performance of a lifetime!
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Although not auto-cast, on Heroic mode Julianne will use True Love each turn, even if it is not needed. She does not always use it at the start of her turn, sometimes preferring to attack or play a minion first.
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Normal[edit | edit source]
Heroic[edit | edit source]
Deck[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Mage||Mirror Image||2||Boss||Looming Presence||2|
|Paladin||Selfless Hero||2||Mage||Mirror Image||2|
|Priest||Temple Enforcer||2||Paladin||Selfless Hero||2|
|Rogue||Betrayal||2||Lay on Hands||2|
|Warrior||Fierce Monkey||2||Priest||Temple Enforcer||2|
|Magnataur Alpha||2||Warrior||Fierce Monkey||2|
|Neutral||Lowly Squire||2||Bloodhoof Brave||2|
|Bilefin Tidehunter||2||Neutral||Lowly Squire||2|
|Pompous Thespian||2||Bilefin Tidehunter||2|
|Acolyte of Pain||2||Lance Carrier||2|
|Pantry Spider||2||Pompous Thespian||2|
|Maiden of the Lake||2||Acolyte of Pain||2|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Heroic[edit | edit source]
Priest decks are good at defeating Heroic Julianne because of the high level of utility available to them. For example, a Cabal Shadow Priest is ideal for stealing Julianne's Bloodhoof Brave. Similarly, Auchenai Soulpriest combined with the priest's Lesser Heal is ideal for repeatedly killing Romulo, and a damaging Flash Heal can remove most any of her minions. An early Power Word: Glory on Romulo will avoid significant health loss and allow you to focus on other minions.
Julianne's only spell removal is in the form of Betrayal so powerful minions behind a Taunt can inflict significant damage on her when Romulo is not on the board. She gains significant card draw from Lay on Hands and Looming Presence at the cost of being more vulnerable to fatigue. Card drawing minions like Coldlight Oracle will help prevent you from falling far behind on card draw while further speeding Julianne toward fatigue.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Our first act: a tale of forbidden love!
- What devil art thou?
- Wilt thou provoke me? Then, have at thee!
- Barnes, let us through! We need to reach Medivh before the party is ruined!
- What’s a party without a play? And what’s a play without an audience?
- Illidan has arrived! We are not prepared!
- Come, gentle night; and give me back my Romulo!
- Do you bite your thumb at us?
- Deadly Poison
- Ah, a dram of poison.
- Wanda Wonderhooves
- How tragic!
- Feign Death
- And then awake as from a pleasant sleep...
- Romulo! I drink to thee...
- An act complete! Two remain!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Fighting Romulo and Julianne is a very intensive fight. In phase one, the raid fights Julianne, who primarily casts spells, in phase two the raid fights Romulo, who only does melee, and in phase three the raid fights them both.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Romulo and Julianne are heavily based on the titular characters from William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, from which multiple lines are quoted during the encounter.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1121 (2016-08-09): Added.