Most card tables were converted early Thursday morning to run on a different wiki extension. (From Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo.)
Please report any problems you encounter with these tables to OOeyes.
|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Abilities:||Combo, Deal damage, Summon|
Deal 2 damage. Combo: Summon a Jade Golem.
Good news is, after you remove it from your wound, you can use it to pay your medical bills!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Jade Shuriken can be obtained through Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card packs purchased online from the Battle.net shop, or through crafting. Golden Jade Shuriken can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Jade Shuriken||400||50|
Minions summoned[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A comboed Jade Shuriken is a spell with two steps:
- For notes on the Jade Golem summoned by this spell, see Jade Golem.
- Although dealing damage in a single blow, this spell's visual effect displays a number of "jade shurikens" equal to the damage dealt (including Spell Damage bonuses) to be thrown to the target.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
In the early game, this card can be used as removal for your opponent's early minions, allowing you to gain board control. Whenever possible, ensure the Combo activates, because this not only generates a (small) Jade Golem for you, it also scales your future Jade Golems.
In the late game, the damage can be used to facilitate better trades on the board while at the same time summoning a potentially very strong Jade Golem.
With a Spell Damage boost, this card can be a very effective removal against medium-large threats.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04) Improved the visual effect, adding more "jade shurikens" in the spell's animation if the spell has its damage increased by Spell Damage or similar effects. Previously, only two "jade shurikens" was displayed to be thrown at the target, regardless of the spell's actual damage.
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2016-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Reddit - Jade shuriken now throws +1 shuriken per +1 spell damage!. (2017-04-05). Retrieved on 2017-04-05.
- Tested by User:Elekim, 2017-04-05. The number of shuriken displayed in the animation varies depending on the Spell Damage bonus. However, I have not tested it with other effects that modify damage (Prophet Velen, Immune, Divine Shield, Animated Armor, Bolf Ramshield, Cursed Blade).