In the deft hands of the Mistress of Magic, any spell can be a Twinspell.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
|Ray of Frost||2|
|Cone of Cold||2|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Gaze to the heavens! What do you see?
- vs. Reno Jackson
- Your bumbling taints the magic you wield!
- Speak the language of magic, not nonsense.
- These Halls will be your tomb!
- Bask in my radiance!
- I wield the arcane infinite.
- I wield the fabric of magic.
- The stars align for your destruction.
- A more powerful enemy lies deeper inside.
- The plagues have empowered me...
- Mirror Image
- Do your eyes deceive you?
- Counterspell triggers
- Your "magic" is pitiful!
- Casting Twinspell spells
- Arcane magic bends to the will of Titans.
- An Aspect of Magic?! Hah!
- If only you could cast that again.
- Disks of Legend or Disks of Swiftness
- You would use our power against us?
- The glimmer of your life, extinguished.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Isiset along with the other constructs were created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Her sphere of influence is magic.
- Isiset serves to regulate the arcane energies contained within, and produced by, the Halls of Origination. Legend has it that this construct has become enraptured with her own arcane mastery and the perfection with which it seemingly endows her.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This boss' art is from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Isiset, Construct of Magic.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum