Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This article aims to function as an in-depth reference to Hearthstone's internal program design.
For an overview of Hearthstone's game design and development, see Design and development of Hearthstone.
Data types[edit | edit source]
Enumerations[edit | edit source]
This is a work-in-progress list of all types of objects, actions, descriptions, and tags that fall under a specific Hearthstone attribute or concept. These pages do not contain actual source code from the Hearthstone client, but rather simply represent a reverse-engineered set of values.
- GameTag - A large set of entity attributes applied to game objects at various stages of play.
- GameType - A set of the different game types including Ranked, Unranked, and Arena.
- Mulligan - Different phases of the mulligan cycle.
- Step - The different phases of gameplay including shuffle, draws, combat, and game cleanup.
- Zone - Possible locations for a game entity.
Other resources[edit | edit source]
HearthSim team[edit | edit source]
- #HearthSim on the Freenode IRC Network. A chatroom for highly-technical Hearthstone discussion, not just for HearthSim development.
- HS-Bugs, a repository for Hearthstone bugs
- Python-Hearthstone, a Hearthstone datatype library for Python
- HSReplay, an XML Hearthstone replay format with parsers in Python and C#. Maintained in a partnership with the Hearthstone Deck Tracker Team.
- Fireplace, a Hearthstone simulator