|Abilities:||Battlecry, Discover, Generate, Recurring|
Battlecry: Discover a spell that costs (1) or more. If you play it this turn, repeat this effect.
When you have fire in your heart, even death can't stop you.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Instructor Fireheart||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 0-cost spells cannot be Discovered, to prevent Fireheart from cycling through cards infinitely.
- Instructor Fireheart's Battlecry applies an enchantment to the spell you Discover, which reapplies the enchantment directly. This means the effect will continue to work even if Fireheart is no longer in play or Silenced when the spell is cast.
- If Instructor Fireheart's Battlecry is doubled, you Discover two spells. Playing either spell triggers the effect, but only Discovers one spell at a time.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Fireheart is a multi-modal card. She can simply be played in the midgame as a 3-mana 3/3 that Discovers a spell, which is comparable to generic cards like Vulpera Scoundrel and Marshspawn. The other use is saving her for a big chain of spells later in the game.
Unless all of the options are bad or you need a specific card to survive, it's often better to take a good card you can't cast this turn than a bad card you can.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Never be afraid of your inner power!
- Effect triggering
- Got 'em!
- Hands-on experience!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168613 (2020-07-30): Added.