Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage|
Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to this minion.
Don't worry. With a little skin cream he's going to clear right up.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Injured Kvaldir||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A cheaper version of Injured Blademaster, the same strategy tips apply: heal it with Ancestral Healing or use it in a priest deck. After the Battlecry has been activated you are left with a minion that has just 1 Health, so it is best to immediately heal it, making it harder for your opponent to remove. Alternatively, as a turn 1 drop in a warrior deck it makes a perfect target for a second-turn Rampage, as well as providing an easy source of an extra card draw when combined with Battle Rage.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I'll take you down with me!
- Breathe your last!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The kvaldir, or tuk-hariq (meaning "walkers of the fog" or "sons of the mist" in the tuskarr language), also known as sea vrykul, are fearsome seafaring vrykul raiders who roam the seas raiding ships and coastal settlements.
- Long ago, tribes of vrykul were scattered across ancient northern Kalimdor. One tribe in particular struggled against a terrible malaise that ravaged its people.
- Combating this affliction, this "curse of flesh," all but consumed the tribe. After exhausting all natural attempts, the tribe sought the aid of its priestesses. These women plumbed the world of spirits for answers, but they found only a malevolent entity lying in wait.
- Their ritual went horribly wrong, as the entity further corrupted those that sought freedom from their curse. These eternally vengeful beings would later be called the kvaldir.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5286 (2015-08-18): Added.