|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Dormant, Increment attribute, Modify cost|
|Tags:||Random, Triggered effect|
Dormant for 2 turns. When this awakens, reduce the Cost of a random minion in your hand by (5).
"C'mon down to Illhoof's bargain bin! When the satyr's free, he'll lower your fee!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Imprisoned Satyr||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dormant's awaken effect is activated before the player draws a card at the start of the turn.
- For more information how Dormant works, see Dormant.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Like a fungus, we spread.
- Effect triggering
- Nature's true power!
- How wasteful!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Satyrs are a race of bestial demons usually sworn to the Burning Legion. They are created through the spreading of the ancient satyr curse, an affliction which originated with Xavius, a Highborne sorcerer who was destroyed and remade into a demonic form as a punishment for his failures by Sargeras during the War of the Ancients. Xavius soon began spreading his cursed form to other night elves and eventually to other races as well. In modern times, satyrs mostly live in various sects throughout Kalimdor and exist only to harry their hated night elf cousins and obey the will of the Legion, though others have instead sworn fealty to the Old Gods and work to spread the influence of the Emerald Nightmare.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11222 (2020-03-26): Added.