|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Dormant, Equip, Generate|
|Tags:||Triggered effect, Weapon-generating|
Dormant for 2 turns. When this awakens, equip a 3/2 Axe.
Factory Direct Fiery War Axe. Please allow two turns for delivery.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Imprisoned Gan'arg||400||50|
Equipped weapons[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Played on curve, Imprisoned Gan'arg equips a Fiery War Axe on turn three and also summons a 2/2, both for effectively 0 mana. This is great value for a tempo deck, particularly one that may not have had another play on turn 1 anyway.
Imprisoned Gan'arg is sub-optimal to play at later turns in the game, due to its delayed effect, but its cheap mana cost makes this less punishing then other delayed effects, like an off-curve Imprisoned Antaen. It is easy to find a time to play Gan'arg on a later turn in which 1 mana was open anyway, for a still-relevant benefit at any point in the game.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- They cannot stop my work.
- Effect triggering
- Weapons for my master!
- How's THIS!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Gan'arg are stunted mo'arg and serve the Burning Legion as engineers. Smart and fast-thinking, the gan'arg make new inventions and delight in using them to further their own purposes.
- These stunted mo'arg are very clever, and are often employed as helpers for their larger brethren. Mischievous by nature, they are fond of employing their own hastily-constructed technologies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card represents the first time a gan'arg's eyes have been seen, as both artwork of them and their models in World of Warcraft have almost their entire face obscured by their hood.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206222 (2020-03-26): Added.