Imp (Fiendish Circle)
- For the identically-named Imps, see Imp (Imp-losion), Imp (Imp Master) and Imp (Imp Gang Boss). For other Imps, see Imp.
For more information, see Fiendish Circle.
Summoned by[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The imps are a mischievous and nefarious race of small, fiendish creatures. The simplest of the summoning spells a warlock can learn is that of the imp. Before they are imparted to this, they must prove that they have the necessary magical and physical ability. Though it lacks physical strength, it possesses powers and a cleverness that serve warlocks well. All imps however are afraid of rainbows.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the fourth minion in the game called simply "Imp", all of which are identical in gameplay.
- This card's art is shared with Imp (Imp-losion) and Imp (Imp Gang Boss).
- Worthless Imp is statistically identical to this and the other token Imps.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16866 (2018-04-10): Added.