- "You are out of demons! At least there are always imps..." - Worthless Imp
Collectible imps have a variety of abilities and stats, and are each uniquely named. Excluding Nether Imp, all types of uncollectible imp are 1/1 minions with no special abilities, and most have the same name - Imp.
Types[edit | edit source]
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
Stealth. At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion +1 Health. Imps are content to hide and viciously taunt everyone nearby.
Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to your hero. Imps like being on fire. They just do.
Whenever you discard a card, draw a card. Malchezaar used to have an imp named Dobby working for him, but there was a tragic accident.
Deathrattle: Give a random friendly minion +2 Health. THIS wood imp. Stop asking!
You are out of demons! At least there are always imps...
Battlecry: Summon a copy of this minion. What's worse than finding two imps in your lab? Only finding one of them.
|Imp Gang Boss||Common||Minion||Demon||Warlock||3||2||4|
Whenever this minion takes damage, summon a 1/1 Imp. His imp gang likes to sneak into Stormwind to spraypaint "Ragnaros Rulez" on the Mage Tower.
Spell Damage +1 His first trick: making your wallet disappear!
Your other minions have +1 Attack. The result of a tragic accident involving a Defias Thug, a Wand of Polymorph, and a bundle of Fel Lotus.
|Tiny Knight of Evil||Rare||Minion||Demon||Warlock||2||3||2|
Whenever you discard a card, gain +1/+1. "No, no, no. I asked for a tiny JESTER of evil."
After you summon a minion, deal 5 damage to your Hero. Get the ingredients wrong on ONE healing potion and they take your license. What a world!
Costs (1) less whenever a friendly Demon dies while this is in your hand. Jumbo in size! Huge in E.V.I.L.!
|Showing all 18 cards|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The voice lines of all Imps show great reluctance and frustration to follow the Warlock's orders. They are also almost all humorous, in contrast to many other Demons' darker quotes.
- Tiny Knight of Evil was the first Imp added to Hearthstone without the word "Imp" in its name, in The Grand Tournament expansion.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The imps are a mischievous and nefarious race of small, fiendish creatures. The simplest of the summoning spells a warlock can learn is that of the imp. Before they are imparted to this, they must prove that they have the necessary magical and physical ability. Though it lacks physical strength, it possesses powers and a cleverness that serve warlocks well. All imps however are afraid of rainbows.
In Hearthstone[edit | edit source]
- Imps are like roaches. If you see one, there are definitely more nearby, and they’re probably doing things like letting the air out of your tires, changing your computer’s background to something embarrassing, or ’plosioning. It’s even worse when they’re in a gang . . . or SUPER GREAT if they’re on your side.
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11933 (2019-04-04): Imp (Rise of Shadows) and Jumbo Imp added.
- Patch 18.104.22.168770 (2018-08-02): Doubling Imp added.
- Patch 22.214.171.12466 (2018-04-10): Imp (Fiendish Circle) and Witchwood Imp added.
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Sneaky Devil added.
- Patch 126.96.36.19936 (2017-04-04) Nether Imp added.
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2016-11-29): Street Trickster and Unlicensed Apothecary added.
- Patch 184.108.40.20621 (2016-08-09): Malchezaar's Imp added.
- Patch 220.127.116.1186 (2015-08-18): Tiny Knight of Evil added.
- Patch 18.104.22.16811 (2015-03-31): Imp Gang Boss and Imp (Imp Gang Boss) added.
- Patch 22.214.171.12434 (2014-12-04): Imp (Imp-losion) added.
- Unknown alpha patches: Blood Imp, Flame Imp, Imp (Imp Master) and Worthless Imp added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blackrock Mountain – The Gooey Molten Center of Molten Core. (2015-03-19).