Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck|
Deathrattle: Shuffle this into your deck. It keeps any enchantments.
But most importantly,
she come bac.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Immortal Prelate can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Immortal Prelate can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Immortal Prelate||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If an Immortal Prelate is destroyed and then resummoned on the board (such as through use of Desperate Stand or Carnivorous Cube), the resurrected copies will not keep their previous enchantments. Rather, the Immortal Prelate that is shuffled into the player's deck is the only copy that keeps its enchantments.
- Enchantments are only kept if Immortal Prelate has died; if it is returned to hand through effects such as Sap, or transformed by effects such as Polymorph, the enchantments are lost.
Fixed bugs[edit | edit source]
- A bug (as of 12-12-2018) allowed you to benefit from Spell Damage buffs cast on Immortal Prelate (such as Ancient Mage or Tuskarr Fisherman), even when she was in your deck. This bug was fixed in a later hotfix update.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Immortal Prelate is a powerful card to use with Paladin buffs, such as Blessing of Kings and Hand of Protection. It can delay Fatigue indefinitely if your opponent lacks counters to it, and can give you powerful minions to play in the late game. With Lightforged Blessing, it can also recover your health while on the field. Be warned that ALL enchantments are kept, including detrimental ones such as from Equality or Sunkeeper Tarim.
If the Deathrattle is copied by minions such as Da Undatakah, it will shuffle said minion into your deck. This can lead to infinite combos, such as Undatakah copying the effects of Prelate and Silver Vanguard, in that order, creating an 8/5 minion which will always return to the battlefield after dying.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Loa, hear my call!
- Forgive me.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Prelate is a title used for paladin-like warriors among the Zandalari trolls, with the prelates of the devilsaur loa Rezan being the highest order of holy warriors to serve any loa in Zandalari society. Much like overall the association between paladins and Shirvallah, prelates sworn to Shirvallah are unique to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During playtesting, some members of Team 5 would jokingly internally refer to Immortal Prelate as "Pre-latte".
- Immortal Prelate's flavor text is reference to the "He protec but he also attac" internet meme.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2018-11-03).
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2018-11-04).
- Hotfixes!. (December 13, 2018). Retrieved on 2018-12-23.
- Hearthstone (2018-11-28). Final Card Reveal Livestream | Rastakhan's Rumble (07:21). YouTube. Retrieved on 2018-11-30.