Illidan Stormrage (boss)
- For other representations of Illidan, see Illidan Stormrage (disambiguation).
- Players are given the following warning before beginning the match: This fight is totally not fair. Blame the terrible game designers.
In addition to regular cards, this hero may also play or generate the following special cards.
The below table lists 29 of the 30 cards in Illidan's deck.
|2||Warglaive of Azzinoth||2|
- Illidian: You are NOT prepared!!
- Jaina: I dunno, I just played five missions.
- Jaina: I don't have any cards that cost 1 Mana.
Illidan's Turn 2/Warglaive of Azzinoth
- Illidan: Feel the hatred of ten thousand years!
Illidan's Turn 3/Flame Burst
- Illidan: Stare into the eyes of the Betrayer!
Second Warglaive of Azzinoth
- Illidan: Who shall be next to taste my blades?
- Illidan: Behold the flames of Azzinoth!
- Jaina: His Hero Power... it's so strong!
- Illidan: You know nothing of power!
- Illidan: Behold the power of the demon within!
- Illidan: Such arrogance!
Attacking minions instead of Illidan during later turns
- Jaina: Focus on killing Illidan!
- Jaina: Delay is not an option! Finish him!
- Innkeeper: I cannot believe it! You and your mage deck are unstoppable!
- Illidan: I will not be touched by rabble such as you!
- Illidan: This will be fun!
- If the player attempts to Polymorph their own hero, the "Save that for the enemy!" dialogue box pops up, rather than the "That's not a valid target" error message.
- Illidan's Warglaive of Azzinoth is totally different then The Demon Hunter weapon. Also noteworthy is that he and his cards are not Demon Hunter cards, but Boss cards, Mage cards, and Neutral cards.
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2015-07-21).