|Set:||Whispers of the Old Gods|
|Tags:||C'Thun-related, Healing-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever a character is healed, give your C'Thun +1/+1 (Wherever it is).
Wait, what kind of acolyte doesn't wear a hood?
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Hooded Acolyte||400||50|
Related cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Healing undamaged characters will not activate this minion's effect; Health must be restored.
- This card will not be included in Arena picks (along with C'Thun and all other related cards). However, it may still appear in Arena matches through random effects.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
With decent stats for its cost, this minion can grant multiple buffs to C'Thun if not checked by the opponent, and its reasonably beefy 3/6 will allow it to trade into minions and survive. Works especially well with any source of multi target healing, as the effect triggers per character, including Holy Nova and Circle of Healing. Ideally, play this minion in the same turn when you can pull off a healing effect, as this minion will likely pose a significant target for your opponent's removal.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Do you know the secret handshake?
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19974 (2016-04-24): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthhead.com - Hearthstone's Whispers of the Old Gods - Everything We Know. (2016-03-11).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2016-03-15).