Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
High Inquisitor Whitemane
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Summon|
|Tags:||Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect|
Battlecry: Summon all friendly minions that died this turn.
No one told her that champions want to sleep in.
- "Whitemane" redirects here. For the uncollectible minion summoned by The Four Horsemen, see Inquisitor Whitemane.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|High Inquisitor Whitemane||1600||400|
|Golden High Inquisitor Whitemane||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Arise, my champions!
- For the Scarlet Crusade!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Sally Whitemane was a priestess of the Light and the High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Crusade. She directed their activities from within the Scarlet Monastery's Cathedral, until her death at the hands of adventurers and Lilian Voss. During the third invasion of the Burning Legion, Whitemane was resurrected as one of the Four Horsemen of the Ebon Blade.
This is the living version of Inquisitor Whitemane.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- High Inquisitor Whitemane, along with Brightwing, Barrens Stablehand, SI:7 Infiltrator, and Arcane Devourer, were added to the Classic set in patch 220.127.116.11761 to make up for the Classic cards that have been moved to the Wild format in the Hall of Fame set.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168761 (2019-07-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-24). Developer Insights: Class Identity, Hall of Fame, and New Cards. Retrieved on 2019-06-25.