|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Secret|
|Tags:||Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect|
Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, give a random minion in your hand +2/+2.
There is an urban legend that the first Opponent’s strike provoked the determination of geeks, ghouls,rats,bots and minions to cross the road from curious to downright needing answers from secret cache holders.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Hidden Cache||800||100|
Known bugs[edit | edit source]
- Hidden Cache does not trigger when a minion is played that transforms itself (e.g. Druid of the Claw).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hidden Cache triggers even if the played minion is mortally wounded or pending destroy (such as due to Snipe or Sacred Trial triggering first).
- Hidden Cache only triggers when your opponent plays a minion from hand, not when a minion is summoned through any other means.
- When your opponent plays a minion, Hidden Cache will not trigger if you have no minion cards in hand.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Having only Spells or Weapons in hand when this Secret is out can confuse the opponent into thinking that this is a different Secret, since their minions played will not cause it to activate in that case. This could lead them to play suboptimally in an attempt to play around the wrong Secret's effect.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2016-11-29): Added.