|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Secret|
|Tags:||Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect|
Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, give a random minion in your hand +2/+2.
There is an urban legend that the first Toxic Sewer Ooze was born because a rookie Goon stashed an open container of milk in a Hidden Cache.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Hidden Cache can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Hidden Cache can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Hidden Cache||800||100|
Known bugs[edit | edit source]
- Hidden Cache does not trigger when a minion is played that transforms itself (e.g. Druid of the Claw).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hidden Cache triggers even if the played minion is mortally wounded or pending destroy (such as due to Snipe or Sacred Trial triggering first).
- Hidden Cache only triggers when your opponent plays a minion from hand, not when a minion is summoned through any other means.
- When your opponent plays a minion, Hidden Cache will not trigger if you have no minion cards in hand.[verification requested]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Having only Spells or Weapons in hand when this Secret is out can confuse the opponent into thinking that this is a different Secret, since their minions played will not cause it to activate in that case. This could lead them to play suboptimally in an attempt to play around the wrong Secret's effect.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19990 (2016-11-29): Added.