Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm, colloquially referred to as Heroes or HotS, is a "hero brawler" game created by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released June 2, 2015.
Hearthstone crossover[edit | edit source]
As well as sharing many characters from the Warcraft franchise, Heroes and Hearthstone also have some direct crossover in the form of promotional quests, designed to encourage players to explore both games.
- Easy Rider - Achieving 100 wins in Ranked Play mode or Tavern Brawl mode will grant the player a special Hearthstone card mount in Heroes of the Storm
- Hero of the Storm - Reaching level 12 in Heroes of the Storm will grant the player the "Hero of the Storm" card back in Hearthstone
Characters in both games[edit | edit source]
- Anduin Wrynn - Heroes
- Garrosh Hellscream - Heroes
- Gul'dan - Heroes
- Illidan Stormrage - Heroes
- Jaina Proudmoore - Heroes
- Lunara - Heroes
- Maiev Shadowsong - Heroes
- Malfurion Stormrage - Heroes
- Medivh - Heroes
- Prince Arthas - Heroes (Crown Prince skin)
- Rexxar - Heroes
- Thrall - Heroes
- Tyrande Whisperwind - Heroes
- Uther Lightbringer - Heroes
- Valeera Sanguinar - Heroes
- Hero cards
- Alexstrasza - Heroes
- Anub'arak - Heroes
- Brightwing - Heroes
- Cho'gall - Heroes
- Chromie - Heroes
- Deathwing - Heroes
- Elite Tauren Chieftain - Heroes
- Gazlowe - Heroes
- Genn Greymane - Heroes
- High Inquisitor Whitemane - Heroes
- Kael'thas Sunstrider - Heroes
- Kel'Thuzad - Heroes
- The Lich King - Heroes
- Mal'Ganis - Heroes
- Ragnaros the Firelord - Heroes
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Heroes
- Varian Wrynn - Heroes
- Orsis Guard (Heroic) references Heroes of the Storm in its attack quote.
- Captain Blackheart - this ghostly pirate appears to be the inspiration for the Captain Blackheart's Treasure Tavern Brawl. If so, he represents the first migration of a Heroes of Storm character to another Blizzard game, and certainly the first such inclusion in Hearthstone.
- Johanna - Has a skin based off Warsong Commander, featuring custom voicelines and references to the card's former popularity.
- Aldor Peacekeeper and Velen's Chosen are both referenced in Yrel's talents.
- Lightbomb is one of Anduin's Heroic abilities.
- Murky's Battle Horn is a reference to the character Murky, and is based on his "March of the Murlocs" ability which summons waves of murlocs with a conch horn.
- Chromie's Chronoecho hero power and Echo of Me in Galakrond's Awakening are based on the Echo she creates when using her "Sand Blast" ability.