We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm, colloquially referred to as Heroes or HotS, is a "hero brawler" game created by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released June 2, 2015.
Hearthstone crossover[edit | edit source]
As well as sharing many characters from the Warcraft franchise, Heroes and Hearthstone also have some direct crossover in the form of promotional quests, designed to encourage players to explore both games.
- Easy Rider - Achieving 100 wins in Ranked Play mode or Tavern Brawl mode will grant the player a special Hearthstone card mount in Heroes of the Storm
- Hero of the Storm - Reaching level 12 in Heroes of the Storm will grant the player the "Hero of the Storm" card back in Hearthstone
Characters in both games[edit | edit source]
- Garrosh Hellscream - Heroes
- Gul'dan - Heroes
- Jaina Proudmoore - Heroes
- Malfurion Stormrage - Heroes
- Medivh - Heroes
- Rexxar - Heroes
- Thrall - Heroes
- Tyrande Whisperwind - Heroes
- Uther Lightbringer - Heroes
- Valeera Sanguinar - Heroes
- Anub'arak - Heroes
- Cho'gall - Heroes
- Elite Tauren Chieftain - Heroes
- Gazlowe - Heroes
- Illidan Stormrage - Heroes
- Kel'Thuzad - Heroes
- The Lich King - Heroes
- Ragnaros the Firelord - Heroes
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Heroes
- Varian Wrynn - Heroes
- Brightwing - a Faerie Dragon
- Murky - while not specifically featured in Hearthstone, Murky represents murlocs in Heroes of the Storm
- Lunara - a dryad, sister of the Grove Tenders and Laughing Sisters
- Stitches - a named abomination from Duskwood (Wowpedia)
- Captain Blackheart - this ghostly pirate appears to be the inspiration for the Captain Blackheart's Treasure Tavern Brawl. If so, he represents the first migration of a Heroes of Storm character to another Blizzard game, and certainly the first such inclusion in Hearthstone.