|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Artist:||L. Lullabi & K. Turovec|
Battlecry: If you control a Lackey, choose a fantastic treasure.
A staunch ally of Rafaam, at least while the shinies keep flowing.
- For Togwaggle's other appearances, see King Togwaggle (disambiguation).
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Heistbaron Togwaggle||3200||1600|
Fantastic Treasure choices[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Heistbaron Togwaggle is basically a much more reliable version of Marin the Fox; he costs less, his stats are less poor, requires much less setup, and most importantly, lets you choose the Treasure. Heistbaron Togwaggle is a highly rewarding card for any deck that runs at least a few Lackeys. Keep in mind that Rogue only has EVIL Miscreant and EVIL Cable Rat to naturally generate Lackeys, meaning you'll need plenty of draw for Togwaggle's effect to consistently activate.
That being said, the Treasures are undoubtedly powerful, but are very prone to RNG. What Treasure to take depends on what you are looking for:
- Tolin's Goblet is an extreme value generator, and devastating if the copied cards synergize with itself. However, it becomes a detriment if you copy something high-cost or synergy-dependent and ends up clogging your hand. You can avoid this using by emptying your deck then shuffling cards in with Lab Recruiter or Togwaggle's Scheme, guaranteeing a certain minion. Pogo-Hopper is arguably one of the best minions to draw with this card, as it gains exceptional value from playing multiple copies of itself. This Treasure is the most risky, but also potentially the most powerful.
- Golden Kobold is an overstatted minion that rerolls your hand with Legendaries. If your hand is weak and you need something to contest the board over an extended period of time or at least an emergency Taunt, this Treasure is a safe pick.
- Wondrous Wand is extremely powerful for card draw. If you expect to draw some high-cost cards or just need to draw something important, then take this Treasure. Like Tolin's Goblet, this can follow up on shuffles to create three 0-cost minions. In particular, Malygos and Togwaggle's Scheme can be played on the same turn, allowing for extremely high burst damage.
- Zarog's Crown is the most efficient at generating board value, and if you Discover a high-cost Legendary it more than pays for itself. While it generally does more than what you pay for, there's always a chance you could get something weak and/or terrible like Gral, the Shark or Myra Rotspring.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Who the king? I THE KING!
Lore[edit | edit source]
This card represents King Togwaggle as he appears as a member of the League of E.V.I.L.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168933 (2019-04-04): Added.