|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Put into battlefield, Taunt|
Battlecry: Your opponent summons a minion from their deck.
Built by goblins, designed by a troll.
How to getEdit
Hecklebot can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Hecklebot can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
Like Dirty Rat, Hecklebot can be used as a tech card against combo decks by potentially pulling out key minions from the opponent's deck prematurely, depriving it of its Battlecry effect or giving you a chance to destroy it before the opponent could make full use of them. Its effect is just as risky as Dirty Rat, so playing it early is generally a bad idea, even with its high stats.
- Face me, you addled amateur!
- Face me, you cowardly clum!
- Face me, you egomaniacal elekk!
- Face me, you inept ingrate!
- Face me, you meddling moron!
- Face me, you overgrown oaf!
- Face me, you ridiculous rustbucket!
- Face me, you tilted tyrant!
- Face me, you vapid vermin!
- You blithering bumpkin!
- You disreputable dunce!
- You gigantic goose!
- You jabbering junkie!
- You noxious ninny!
- You pathetic pipsqueak!
- You silly sloth!
- You ungrateful underling!
- You wretched wretch!
- Hecklebot has the most voicelines of any card, at 18, beating out Aluneth's previous record of 13.
- Patch 18.104.22.168933 (2019-04-04): Added.