Was successfully NOT part of the problem! ...most of the time.
Official[edit | edit source]
As executive producer for Blizzard Entertainment's Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Hamilton Chu provides the leadership and direction necessary to deliver players a Blizzard-quality gaming experience. In his role, Chu is responsible for strategic planning and business operations, providing management support for the development leadership, and generally tanking issues for the team whenever necessary.
As head of Blizzard’s strategic initiatives group, his other duties include leading business operations for World of Warcraft and managing Blizzard’s creative development department. Before joining Blizzard Entertainment, Chu served as a producer on Halo and Halo 2 for Bungie before going on to sell his soul to the MBA gods.
In his spare time, Chu enjoys reading comics, writing stories, and pwning noobs of all shapes and sizes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Ben Brode, most of the flavor text in the Whispers of the Old Gods set was written by Chu.
- Chu plays priest in World of Warcraft.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1166 (2015-06-15): Now listed as a member of Team 5, previously listed separately as an Executive Producer (section now removed).
References[edit | edit source]
- Gamescom - Hearthstone Exclusive Content Livestream. (2015-08-07).
- Hamilton Chu on Twitter. (2018-04-22).
- Second Dinner on Twitter. (2018-08-15).
- Blizzard Press Center
- Stated during the reveal stream, 2016-04-21
[edit | edit source]
- Selected media