Hallow's End Masquerade Ball
- "Everyone is dressed up for the Masquerade. When a minion it is played, they become a minion that costs (2) more! Destroy them to reveal the minion under the mask."
Hallow's End Masquerade Ball is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on October 7th, 2020.
History[edit | edit source]
|278||October 7, 2020||October 14, 2020|
Overview[edit | edit source]
This Brawl sees players doing battle with their own custom decks of any class. Whenever a minion is played, it will transform into a random minion that costs 2 more. When that minion dies, the actual minion will be revealed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Masquerades are applied with an enchantment that grants the minions a Deathrattle. The Deathrattle can be removed with Silence effects.
- The transformation is based on the original cost of the card.
- The transformation occurs after the minion enters play. Both players will be able to see what minion it was originally, although the enchantment tooltip doesn't say.
- Minions who start Dormant will not be transformed upon being played.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Good minions to use include those with strong Battlecries but low stats like Antique Healbot or Animated Broomstick. You can also get exceptional value with minions that generate other minions, like Acornbearer and Fire Fly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This brawl is essentially an inverted version of The Masked Ball, which has a similar theme and has minions summon random minions that cost 2 less on death.