Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Halazzi, the Lynx
Battlecry: Fill your hand with 1/1 Lynxes that have Rush.
Remember, you’re only as strong as your weakest lynx.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Halazzi, the Lynx||1600||400|
|Golden Halazzi, the Lynx||3200||1600|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Halazzi is a mid-game value-oriented card. While each Lynx is weak, they are cheap and have Rush, which can be used for a constant stream of removal. Because Halazzi has very low stats, it's preferable to wait until you are running low on cards in your hand for a second wind to maximize the amount of Lynxes you get. Halazzi should be played when you have at least 6 mana to prevent yourself from getting milled next turn.
Halazzi has good synergy with his own spirit, giving each Lynx summoned +1/+1. Along with the spirit, the many Lynxes generated by Halazzi could be traded into enemy minions to power up a Scavenging Hyena and afterwards revived by Revenge of the Wild, giving you a sticky board presence. He also has strong synergy with Arcane Fletcher, turning your entire hand into random spells. With Toxmonger, all your Lynxes turn from 1 damage pings into hard removal.
Since the Lynxes are 1 mana minions, they can quickly complete The Marsh Queen quest by being played. It also add a lot of minions to help complete Unseal the Vault, as well as turning them into potent removal once Pharaoh's Warmask is unlocked.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Bow to the fang and claw.
- Try to run.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Hex Lord Malacrass stole his essence, imbuing it into one of the Amani's greatest hunters. However, this spirit is chained by Zul'jin and is freed when the chieftain troll died.
- Halazzi appears with the other Amani gods after the quest Breaking Through Jin'Alai, directing the player to the leopard goddess, Har'koa.
- The Amani gods are also summoned after the quest Rampage, where they tell the player to defeat the guardians at the Altar of Quetz'lun and kill the Prophet of Akali.
- Halazzi appears in Zul'Aman where his spirit is chained by Daakara. He is freed when Daakara is killed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Halazzi's flavor text is a pun on the saying "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124845 (2018-11-29): Added.