The Grand Tournament Match
- "On the road to The Grand Tournament, two knights face off! One relies on jousting skill, while the other inspires troops to great deeds. Who will win?"
Heralding the coming release of The Grand Tournament, this Brawl was designed to showcase its two new mechanics - Inspire and Joust - and allowed players access to cards from the expansion before they were otherwise available.
|10||August 19, 2015||August 24, 2015|
The Grand Tournament Match sees players doing battle as two opposing heroes: Medivh and Alleria. Upon queuing, players will be randomly cast in one of these roles, with access to a special pre-made deck.
|Hunter||Unleash the Hounds||2|
|Lock and Load||2|
|The Skeleton Knight||1|
|North Sea Kraken||1|
|Maiden of the Lake||2|
- Winning this Brawl as Alleria or Medivh will count as a hunter or mage win, respectively, for the purpose of quests.
- While both premade decks include cards from The Grand Tournament, randomly generated cards (such as from Lock and Load, Nexus-Champion Saraad, and Ram Wrangler) cannot be from that expansion.
- Matches were played on The Grand Tournament battlefield, using classic card backs.
- Please add any available information to this section.
- A GLORIOUS Tavern Brawl Begins Wednesday! (2015-08-17)