|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
Battlecry: Add a random Paladin card to your hand.
A veteran of a number of crusades, she is a force for light and goodness. Her latest crusade is against goblin telemarketers.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Grand Crusader||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While providing random paladin cards, this minion is itself neutral. As a result, it provides a means for any class to potentially obtain Secrets as well as weapons.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The presence of this card increases the value of learning the range of possible paladin Secrets.
Possible cards[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Answer the call of the Light.
- For the Light!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Hearthstone[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes, a mere crusader just isn’t enough. For those times, choose a Grand Crusader instead. Not only does it slice, dice, and gleam with holy light, this shining paragon of knighthood packs a potent Paladin punch!
World of Warcraft[edit | edit source]
"Grand Crusader" has many uses in World of Warcraft. The Trial of the Grand Crusader was the Heroic mode version of the Trial of the Crusader raid, the main content of the Argent Tournament, where players combined forces to battle bosses such as Lord Jaraxxus. "Grand Crusader" is also the title of a paladin talent, as well as a title granted to the first players on each realm to complete the Trial of the Grand Crusader with 50 attempts remaining.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The release of this card was met with some surprise by players, due to its being a neutral card with the ability to grant paladin class cards, which some players equated with a loss of paladin class identity. This followed the revealing of cards like Silver Hand Regent which also significantly increased the availability of paladin cards to heroes of all classes, illustrating a paladin sub-theme within the The Grand Tournament expansion.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20686 (2015-08-18): Added.