A collector of gnomes. Real ones.
Hero power[edit | edit source]
- Minions summoned
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Deck[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Boss||Sack of Gnomes||4|
|Rin, the First Disciple||1|
|Mind Control Tech||1|
|Defender of Argus||2|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Darius Crowley[edit | edit source]
If you focus on upgrading your cannons at this point, you may position it to deal with his Sack of Gnomes or alternatively, you can use it to take your minions back. Other than that, hang in there and free your minion whenever you can.
Houndmaster Shaw[edit | edit source]
Shaw is a different story, if your hounds do three damage his hero power becomes defunct. However, don't get too confident. Build a board to deal with Sack of Gnomes.
Toki, Time-Tinker[edit | edit source]
For Toki, you may want to try letting him take your minions while also dealing with what he throws. If his board is full, this will help you counter Sack of Gnomes.
Tess Greymane[edit | edit source]
For Tess, you have to build a board while also emptying his board. A combination of sap and damage dealing cards may help. You need to prepare for when he plays Sack of Gnomes.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Have you come for my Gnomes?
- Oh, another one for my collection... (vs. Toki, Time-Tinker)
- I won't share!
- Hmm... Another chatty one... (vs. Toki, Time-Tinker)
- Quiet now...
- Leper Gnome
- This one is kind of icky.
- Clockwork Gnome
- Older model, hard to come by these days.
- Millhouse Manastorm
- This one never shuts up!
- Mekgineer Thermaplugg
- Maximum Gnome value!
- Sack of Gnomes
- I forgot what I put in here.
- I've got too many to count!
- What do we have in here.
- These ones are left over.
- I've got one of those! ...Somewhere.
- That one's pretty rare!
- You've got good taste.
- I'll be adding that one to my collection.
- Clockwork Assistant
- That's a low-quality knock-off.
- Got any Gnomes in there?
- Is that a Gnome in your pocket?
- Gattling Gunner
- Where'd you find that one?
- My... Gnomes...
- The... irony! (vs. Toki, Time-Tinker)
- I don't think you'll fit in my bag.
- Nothing beats adding a rare Gnome to your collection. (vs. Toki, Time-Tinker)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1166 (2018-04-10): Added.