|Set:||Kobolds and Catacombs|
Deathrattle: Add a Coin to your hand.
You hear a coin rattling inside the slotted gargoyle... What could it mean?
How to get[edit | edit source]
Gilded Gargoyle can be obtained through Kobolds and Catacombs card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Gilded Gargoyle can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Gilded Gargoyle||400||50|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The dreaded gargoyles of Northrend are voracious flying creatures who revel in slaughter and mayhem.
- Gargoyles were brought to Lordaeron from the frozen Northrend by Arthas's armies for the siege of Silvermoon. Now, gargoyles live in the Eastern Plaguelands and the Ghostlands. These strange, wiry flyers have rough, crystalline hides which protect them from all manner of attacks.
- Gargoyles make effective scouts and can be deadly if left to rain attacks from the air, but they have a very obvious weakness. Most of them have to go through long periods resting as stone to maintain the energy they need to carry their heavy bodies through the air. In times of great peril, gargoyles also land and condense their crystalline hides into a stone-like surface to make themselves nearly impervious to any form of attacks. Though they are unable to attack in this state, they can take time to regenerate their wounds and replenish their energies.
- The grotesque is a smaller gargoyle used to divert the flow of rainwater on Scourge buildings to prevent mausoleum flooding. There are also gargoyles affiliated with the Twilight's Hammer and the Old Gods. It is unknown if these are related to the Scourge gargoyles or if they have been created by the Old Gods.
The concept of a gilded gargoyle is unique to Hearthstone.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.