George and Karl (disambiguation)
George and Karl are a pair of Silver Hand Recruits both exclusive to Hearthstone. They originated as an easter egg in the flavor text in two of Journey to Un'Goro's paladin cards (Lost in the Jungle and Vinecleaver). They first appeared in person in Kobolds and Catacombs, and have since developed a story of their own.
George's appearances[edit | edit source]
- George the Fallen - a playable henchman serving the League of E.V.I.L. in The Dalaran Heist.
- George the Fallen (Henchmania!) - George when he was applying to be recruited by the League.
- George the Fallen (Battlegrounds) - George as he participated in Battlegrounds, alongside several more of the game's memorable characters.
- George the Fallen (boss) - one of the penultimate bosses in the heroes' route Galakrond's Awakening.
Karl's appearances[edit | edit source]
- Karl the Lost - appears as one of Sir Finley's treasure cards in Tombs of Terror.
- Karl the Savior - a prefab hero who faces against George in his battle in Galakrond's Awakening.
George and Karl together[edit | edit source]
- George and Karl - the pair's first appearance as a boss encounter in the Dungeon Run.
- George and Karl (Galakrond's Awakening) - the pair teaming up once again after George is redeemed.