|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
Battlecry: Adapt your Murlocs.
"Low, low rents! Must enjoy a nomadic lifestyle. Quasi-sentient, bipedal, amphibious humanoids ONLY!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Gentle Megasaur||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gentle Megasaur allows the player to pick one Adapt option, which is then applied to all friendly Murlocs on the battlefield.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
From the journal of Eddie Malone while in an Un'Goro Crater murloc village:
- The murloc village is decorated with all kinds of vines and shells, but the floor is unusual. It's firm to the touch and purple. I watched a team of murlocs polish it with some kind of fruity-smelling juice while the Prof was rummaging around in the tent.
- [...] THE FLOOR IS PURPLE BECAUSE IT'S THE BACK OF A GIANT DINOSAUR! The murlocs built their village ON A DINOSAUR. This is amazing! These murlocs are amazing! This dinosaur is amazing! Also, I finally met a dinosaur! This one seems really gentle—I don't get why Starseeker made such a big deal out of Rule #5? Megafin walks beside the megasaur murloc village and seems to lead it around.
- Umbra shouted something to Megafin and pointed in the direction of the volcano we can see sometimes when there's a break in the trees. The whole village is moving in that direction now.
- [...] It got very hot and dry when we arrived at the foot of the volcano, but the megasaur made a deep rumbling sound, and then all the murlocs were covered with a cooling mist. I wish I had a megasaur.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12436 (2017-04-04) Added.