|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
Battlecry: Adapt your Murlocs.
"Low, low rents! Must enjoy a nomadic lifestyle. Quasi-sentient, bipedal, amphibious humanoids ONLY!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
Gentle Megasaur can be obtained through Journey to Un'Goro card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Gentle Megasaur can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Gentle Megasaur||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gentle Megasaur allows the player to pick one Adapt option, which is then applied to all friendly Murlocs on the battlefield.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
From the journal of Eddie Malone while in an Un'Goro Crater murloc village:
- The murloc village is decorated with all kinds of vines and shells, but the floor is unusual. It's firm to the touch and purple. I watched a team of murlocs polish it with some kind of fruity-smelling juice while the Prof was rummaging around in the tent.
- [...] THE FLOOR IS PURPLE BECAUSE IT'S THE BACK OF A GIANT DINOSAUR! The murlocs built their village ON A DINOSAUR. This is amazing! These murlocs are amazing! This dinosaur is amazing! Also, I finally met a dinosaur! This one seems really gentle—I don't get why Starseeker made such a big deal out of Rule #5? Megafin walks beside the megasaur murloc village and seems to lead it around.
- Umbra shouted something to Megafin and pointed in the direction of the volcano we can see sometimes when there's a break in the trees. The whole village is moving in that direction now.
- [...] It got very hot and dry when we arrived at the foot of the volcano, but the megasaur made a deep rumbling sound, and then all the murlocs were covered with a cooling mist. I wish I had a megasaur.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5236 (2017-04-04) Added.