- Not to be confused with the brawl The Battle for Gadgetzan.
- "The three bosses of Gadgetzan have decided to throw down themselves! They'll be armed with decks of Mean Streets cards from their factions!"
Gadgetzan Throw-Down is a Tavern Brawl. It made its debut on March 1, 2017.
History[edit | edit source]
|89||March 1, 2017||March 6, 2017|
Overview[edit | edit source]
This Brawl sees players doing battle in the roles of three special heroes - Aya Blackpaw, Don Han'Cho and Kazakus - each has its own Hero Power and semi-randomised premade deck, based on the leader's faction mechanic (Jade Golems, Hand-buffs and Potions respectively).
Matches take place on the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan battlefield.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
The bosses and Hero Powers for each boss are listed in the following table. Full deck lists can be found in the sections below.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
- Kazakus' deck revolves around the use of potions, specially because of his hero power (Adding a random potion to his hand). However, his deck has no duplicates, just like Reno decks, with cards like Inkmaster Solia, Raza the Chained and Kazakus himself.
- Aya Blackpaw's deck has the disadvantage of a 4-cost hero power (Summon a Jade Golem), however, she can get a lot of value of it later on, as it improves as well as other cards' respective Jade Golems.
- Don Han'cho's deck revolves around buffing his own hand, allowing him to increase his minions' value and then surprise his opponent.