Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
Deathrattle: Summon every minion killed by this weapon.
- For the Mission card, see Frostmourne (Mission).
- For the weapon in the final Lich King boss fight, see Frostmourne (The Lich King).
Generated by[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Frostmourne was the runeblade that Ner'zhul, the Lich King, thrust from the Frozen Throne, intending that Arthas Menethil would discover it on the continent of Northrend. It was wielded by Arthas until it was destroyed by Tirion Fordring. No one knew where the remnants of Frostmourne and its battered hilt were for some time.
- In World of Warcraft: Legion, a frost death knight can gather the shards of Frostmourne and reforge them into two powerful new runeblades - Icebringer and Frostreaper, the Blades of the Fallen Prince.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Reign of Fire" series, for the card Frostmourne.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5257 (2017-08-08): Added.