|Abilities:||Deal damage, Overload|
Deal 2 damage to 2 random enemy minions. Overload: (2)
If you combine it with Spooned Lightning and Knived Lightning, you have the full dining set.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Forked Lightning can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Forked Lightning can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Forked Lightning||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Forked Lightning can be cast and will function if there is only one enemy minion on the board. The enemy minion takes 2 damage.
- Forked Lightning deals damage to both affected minions before queuing and resolving triggers.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Can be very useful if the opponent has a lot of low health minions, and you don't need the extra mana next turn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Fork Lightning.
- As of Patch 220.127.116.11761, multi-target cards are eligible to be played even if there is only one viable target on the board. Previously, multi-target cards were ineligible to be played if there were less than two viable targets.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168761 (2019-07-01): Now can be cast even if there is only one viable target on the board.
- Patch 22.214.171.12440 (April or May 2013): Mana cost reduced to 1, down from 2. Overload increased to 2, up from 1.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).