Forest Warden Omu (Battlegrounds)
- For other representations of Omu, see Omu (disambiguation).
Forest Warden Omu is a hero that the player can pick in the Battlegrounds game mode.
For more information, see Battlegrounds.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Important note, to make it hopefully more clear I will be adding how much gold you have, how much gold does it cost to level, and how many minions you most likely have on board at a given time. xG = how much gold you have, xL = how much does it cost to level, and xM = how many minions do you have on board) On leveling turns you gain 2 gold, this will be noticed in as xL+2)
Start with a token
- Round 1: Buy a token minion (3G|5L|2M)
- Round 2: Level to 2 -> sell the token -> buy a better minion (4G+2 | 4L | 2M)
- Round 3: Sell a minion -> Buy 2 better minions (5G | 6L | 3M)
- Round 4: Buy 2 minions (6G | 5L | 5M)
- Round 5: Level to 3 -> Sell a minion -> Buy a better minion (7G+2 | 4L | 5M)
- Round 6: Level to 4 -> Buy a minion (8G+2 | 7L | 6M)
- Round 7: Level to 5 -> Buy a minion (9G+2| 8L | 7M)
There are factors such as: getting an additional token minion or triples that can affect this of course. But from here you should try to quickly assemble a pivot towards an end-game build.
Start without a token
- Round 1: Buy a minion (3G|5L|1M)
- Round 2: Buy a minion / re-roll for better minions (ideally you want a token minion) (4G | 4L | 2/3M)
- Round 3: Level to 2 -> Sell token/minnion -> Buy 2 minnions (5G+2 | 3L | 3/4 M)
- Round 4: Buy two minnions (6G | 6L | 5/6M)
- Round 5: Level to 3 -> Buy a minion (7G+2 | 5L | 6/7 M)
- Round 6: Level to 4 -> Buy a minion/re-roll+sell a minion to buy a better one (depending on whether you bought a token in previous rounds) (8G+2 | 7L | 7M)
- Round 7: Level to 5 -> Buy a minion-> Sell a minion -> Re-roll / Re-roll -> Sell Minion -> Buy Minion (9G+2 | 8L | 7M)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168213 (2020-09-08): Added.