Forest Warden Omu
|Abilities:||Refresh Mana, Spellburst|
Spellburst: Refresh your Mana Crystals.
She wishes all things could grow and flourish at Scholomance. If only she knew…
- For other representations of Omu, see Omu (disambiguation).
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Forest Warden Omu||1600||400|
|Golden Forest Warden Omu||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
This card is best paired with lower cost spells like Pounce or Claw to get the most out of her effect, followed by a high cost card like Survival of the Fittest as she will most likely not survive to another turn. She also has good synergy with Kael'thas Sunstrider, if either survives a turn.
Germination will create a copy of Omu with Spellburst active, letting you refresh your Mana Crystals a second time.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- In time, you, too, will bloom.
- Effect triggering
- Room to grow!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The botani are a race of intelligent, bark-skinned humanoids native to Draenor. They are members of the group of creatures known as the Primals, who wage an eternal war against the stone giants known as the Breakers and seek to establish dominance over them and all other organic life. The botani fervently serve the enormous genesaur, which they worship as gods, and are notorious for their ability to infest humanoid races, turning them into shambling slaves.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199613 (2020-07-30): Added.