|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
To operate, this contraption needs a hula doll on the dashboard. Otherwise it's just a “falling machine.”
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Flying Machine||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Its low Attack and middling Health make a prime target for temporary Attack boosters like Abusive Sergeant or Power Overwhelming. Buff it and use its Windfury to take down two strong minions or deal massive direct damage. It's particularly useful as a Magnetic target, and if it can stick around for a turn, it turns into a huge threat when Magnetized with a card like Wargear or Annoy-o-Module. This strategy greatly benefits from Mechwarper and Galvanizer, which lets you play your Magnetic minions earlier.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- What's the flight plan?
- Stay on target!
- They came from... BEHIND!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's quotes were taken from Warcraft III, where the Flying Machine is a flying human unit.
- His attack and death quotes are a reference to Gold 5 from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
- The flavor text is a reference to the Turbo-Charged Flying Machine, a flying mount in World of Warcraft which required a Hula Girl Doll to be built.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Gnomish Flying Machine.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 126.96.36.19934 (2014-12-04): Added.