|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
To operate, this contraption needs a hula doll on the dashboard. Otherwise it's just a “falling machine.”
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Flying Machine||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Its low Attack and middling Health make a prime target for temporary Attack boosters like Abusive Sergeant or Power Overwhelming. Buff it and use its Windfury to take down two strong minions or deal massive direct damage.
With a little luck, a Warlock can finish off an enemy player at 24 health in a single terrifying turn. To do this, the player needs to have a undamaged Flying Machine, 2 Power Overwhelmings and either Reversing Switch or Crazed Alchemist. The enemy must also not have Taunt minions or any other form of defense. Swap the Flying Machine to make it a 4/1, then give it both Power Overwhelmings to create an absolutely monstrous 12/9 Windfury, and hit the opponent for 24 damage.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- What's the flight plan?
- Stay on target!
- They came from... BEHIND!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's quotes were taken from Warcraft III, where the Flying Machine is a flying human unit.
- His attack and death quotes are a reference to Gold 5 from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
- The flavor text is a reference to the Turbo-Charged Flying Machine, a flying mount in World of Warcraft which required a Hula Girl Doll to be built.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Gnomish Flying Machine.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 188.8.131.5234 (2014-12-04): Added.