|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Destroy, Discard, Remove from deck|
Blow up half your opponent's stuff.
For more information, see Tombs of Terror.
Flex-plosion is the second rarest treasure (after Sack of Lamps) in the adventure.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When played, Flex-plosion destroys half of a number of "everything" on the opponent's board, hand and deck, and even their health and mana. If the total is odd, the number is rounded up.
- If there are 3 minions on their board, it destroys 2 of them randomly.
- If there are 3 cards in their hand, it discards 2 of them randomly.
- If there are 29 cards in their deck, it removes 15 of them from their deck.
- It does not bypass immune effects.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The fact that it destroys half of the opponents' health and mana as well makes it extremely useful when against the Plague Lord bosses. Since the damage dealt is half of the boss' remaining health instead of its maximum health, the value of the card's use will be significantly greater when used against a boss with full health, potentially dealing up to 150 damage to the Plague Lords at full health.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199717 (2019-09-10): Added.