|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost|
|Tags:||Damage-related, Healing-related, Health-related, In-hand effect, Ongoing effect|
Costs 1 less for each time your hero's Health changed during your turns.
"A BIG mistake."
How to get[edit | edit source]
Flesh Giant can be obtained through Scholomance Academy card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Flesh Giant can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Flesh Giant||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- "During your turns" means the effect applies to this game, and only during your turns and not during the opponent's turns.
- Flesh Giant is discounted only when Health is changed, not Armor.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
A good card for both Handlock and Control Priest, which will change their hero's health frequently throughout the game. Handlock has a stronger hero power and plenty of healing, meaning they will typically reduce the cost faster.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Mutated abominations are powerful abomination constructs of the Scourge that was created by Professor Putricide.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206613 (2020-07-30): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2020-07-22).