From Hearthstone Wiki
|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Tags:||Random, Triggered effect|
Summon 3 minions from your deck. They attack enemy minions, then die.
It used to be a Ba-zooka but we ran out of sheep.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Flark's Boom-Zooka||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Minions that are summoned will automatically attack enemy minions, starting with the left-most summoned minion attacking the left-most valid enemy minion; the player cannot control how the minions attack.
- Minions that can't attack will still attack when summoned by this card.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Bombs!? Please, I prefer the term “fireworks”. My work brings joy, AND huge explosions, to everybody. Oh, and not just explosions! Fireworks can do a lot before they blow up, y’know. Imagine the possibilities of rockets in public transit! Get a load of this! I call it the Boomzooka! You just load up the passengers here, light the fuse, and then they zoom outta there at high velocity! THEN they explode. Still workin’ on that part. I mean, sure, it’s got pizzazz but nobody’ll use the Boomzooka if they don’t survive the trip.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Flark's Boom-Zooka was designed from a top-down perspective, as it made sense for the explosion-obsessed Boommaster Flark to shoot Beasts out of his deck.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206770 (2018-08-02): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Daxxarri (2018-07-23). The Boomsday Project: Lab Logs Part 2. Retrieved on 2018-07-23.
- Cam Shea (2018-09-27). Hearthstone: Team 5 on Designing The Boomsday Project's Legendaries. IGN. Retrieved on 2018-10-02.