We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage|
Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to your hero.
Imps like being on fire. They just do.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Flame Imp can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Flame Imp can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Flame Imp||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The cost of the Flame Imp's low mana cost is payed for with the players health. As a 1 mana 3/2 minion, the Flame Imp provides the warlock with a cheap alternative for early game pressure and burst. Consider the fact that you can drop this on turn 1 and on turn 2 you buff it with Demonfire to make it a 5/4, making for very good early pressure.
A staple pick for aggressive warlock decks, the Flame Imp is ideally played on turn 1, often alongside a Voidwalker, shielding it from attack. Flame Imp generally loses its value as the game progresses, as mana becomes more plentiful and Health generally less so.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Yeah, I'll get right on it.
- Is this really necessary?
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The imps are a mischievous and nefarious race of small, fiendish creatures. The simplest of the summoning spells a warlock can learn is that of the imp. Before they are imparted to this, they must prove that they have the necessary magical and physical ability. Though it lacks physical strength, it possesses powers and a cleverness that serve warlocks well. All imps however are afraid of rainbows.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Drums of War" series, for the card Gakmat.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16817 (2013-12-10): Flame Imp’s Battlecry now deals 3 damage (up from 2).
- Patch 22.214.171.12488 (2013-06-22): No longer has Stealth.
- Previously: Stealth. Battlecry: Deal 2 damage to your hero. [3 Attack, 2 Health, 1 mana, Common]