|Tags:||Dragon-related, Hand-related, Spell-generating|
Battlecry: If you're holding a Dragon, Discover a spell.
If your tree is on fire - stop, drop, and troll.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Firetree Witchdoctor can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Firetree Witchdoctor can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Firetree Witchdoctor||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is considered a staple in Dragon-based decks, as it gives you more Card advantage and can help you generate extra value. The flexibility of Discover gives players a wider range of power, allowing them to maneuver more effectively around your opponent's plays.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I see a vision in de flames!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Firetree tribe was one of the forest troll tribes that joined Rend Blackhand after the Second War as part of the Dark Horde.
- Commanded by Rend Blackhand, the Dark Horde did not give up the battle to claim Azeroth, they were essentially still fighting the Second War, even though Rend's forces were significantly smaller than Thrall's Horde. They knew that they stood little chance of success, despite their alliance with the black dragonflight. A group of warlocks drove the Dark Horde, which had not relinquished the original Horde's involvement in demonic magic.
- The Firetree trolls revere the memory of Zul'jin and consider the Smolderthorn tribe acceptable allies, but despise all other forest trolls as deserters, particularly the Revantusk tribe, which is loosely affiliated with Thrall's Horde. Ironically the Revantusks consider the Firetree trolls traitors for failing to leave Blackrock Spire and aid Thrall's true Horde.
- In general, trolls outside the Dark Horde have long since decided that the Firetree and Smolderthorn trolls are insane for allying themselves with the black dragonflight and continuing to fight an unwinnable war (if, indeed, it can be called a war).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124845 (2018-11-29): Added.