|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage|
Battlecry: Deal 3 damage.
He can never take a bath. Ewww.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Fire Elemental are a reward for raising a shaman to level 10.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
With a very potent Battlecry, the Fire Elemental makes for one of the shaman's best mid-to-late-game options. The 3 damage on play can be used to remove or soften up enemy creatures, while its high stats demands a swift answer from the opponent.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Fire elementals are elemental creatures made of fire elements. The Fire elementals are led by Ragnaros in their home on the Elemental Plane known as The Firelands. While many fire elementals are controlled by the elemental lords, some are minions of the elemental spirits of Outland.
- Fire elementals are beings formed of blazing flames held together to create the appearance of a muscular humanoid torso. Black metal bracers encircle the thing's arms, and its torso trails off into a fiery tail. Fire elementals are beings of hate and cruelty. They enjoy causing pain. Fire elementals ignite all that they touch and consume the air around them. Fire elementals prefer close combat, where they can set their opponents alight and take no damage from the resulting blaze. They initiate combat by suffocating to weaken their enemies before engaging in melee. Cunning foes, fire elementals lure their opponents into dangerous areas, such as dry forests the elemental can set alight. Fire elementals are intelligent enough to attack only those who seem easy targets, and they usually flee when the battle turns against them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Holiday Promos: Worldbreaker Block" series, for the card Searing Scorchling.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16836 (2017-04-04) Now an Elemental; previously no minion type. Rarity changed from Common to Free.
- Unknown alpha patch: Mana cost reduced from 7 to 6.