|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Draw cards|
Battlecry: If you control a minion with 6 or more Health, draw two cards.
"Yeah, I can get you Knuckles. No, no, he's been clean for *weeks*."
How to get
|Golden Fight Promoter||1600||400|
- If the Fight Promoter has 6 or more Health when played, it will activate its own effect.
This card provides low stats, so it needs the card draw effect to activate to become good. At a quick glance, this card's Battlecry seems difficult to activate. Most minions with sufficient Health are late game and need to survive the turn to activate Fight Promoter, which can be difficult without a significant tempo advantage, or at least without an empty board. However, there are a few high Health minions that are cheap enough to be played on the same turn, like Public Defender or Priest of the Feast.
However, because the Fight Promoter's Battlecry can actually activate from itself, this card has a better chance of activating its card draw in a handbuff deck.
- Hey, you need tickets?
- The flavour text for this card references Knuckles the prize-fighting gorilla.
- On May 20th, 2017, a "Free Card Day" was held which gave away one copy of Fight Promoter as a login bonus.
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2016-11-29): Added.
- Matt Place on Twitter. (2016-11-29).