|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Tags:||Mech-related, Random, Triggered effect|
At the end of your turn, deal 2 damage to a non-Mech minion.
The box says, "New and improved, with 200% more fel!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Fel Cannon||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although not explicitly stated, this card's triggered effect is randomly targeted, similar to that of Ragnaros the Firelord.
- The triggered effect will hit a random non-Mech minion. Note that this includes friendly minions.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Good in Mech decks, where the Cannon will fairly reliably hit the opponent's minions, and not the controlling player's. Alternatively, it can be used for the chance to target your own minions, such as Nerubian Egg or Gurubashi Berserker.
Other Mechs aside, this minion gives an advantage to the player with the fewest minions, since the other player's minions will likely be the target of the Cannon's ability. This can make it a good card for clearing or weakening the enemy board.
In its base stats the Cannon is a fairly sturdy 3/5 minion which has a good chance of trading favorably. Combined with its ability, this can allow the Cannon to trade for several weaker enemy minions.
Generally a poor card to pick in arena unless you have many Mech or Deathrattle minions.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "The Burning Legion has no need for ammunition like cannonballs. The demons utilize far more potent weaponry." - Dralor
- Fel cannons are cannons infused with fel energy and used by the Burning Legion to protect territory they have claimed for themselves. They shoot fel cannonballs, but have a boiler grill on the front instead of a barrel.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "March of the Legion" series, for the card Fel Cannon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 220.127.116.1134 (2014-12-04): Added.