|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Voice actor:||Darin De Paul|
They were originally called Cuddleguards, but they were not inspiring the proper amount of fear.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Fearsome Doomguard||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Since it has no special effect, this card compensates by having strong stats. Being a Demon, it can also cooperate with Voidcaller's deathrattle to quickly gain board presence. In any case, it is a powerful addition to Demon-based decks.
For decks simply looking for the raw stats, Bog Creeper is an effective alternative, having Taunt in exchange for lacking the Demon tag.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Doom for everyone! Hahaha!
- Doom for you!
- Doom for me.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Powerful and deliberate, these winged aberrations are known across the cosmos for their brutality. The doomguard are utterly devoted to their pit lord masters and revel in the destruction of worlds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first class minion to be added to the game with no abilities.
- Wilfred Fizzlebang claimed to be trying to summon a "Fearsome Doomguard" when he summoned Lord Jaraxxus.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Doomguard Soldier.
Voice[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12486 (2015-08-18): Added.