|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Deathrattle, Increment attribute|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Choose a Deathrattle (Secretly) - Deal 3 damage to all minions; or Give them +2/+2.
Her clothing? Pure silk, of course.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Fatespinner can be obtained through Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Fatespinner can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fatespinner becomes a separate minion depending on its chosen Deathrattle, meaning it is technically a transform effect. This also means that if Fatespinner gets copied by Frozen Clone or the like, it will maintain the chosen Deathrattle in the copying player's hand.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I spin the strands of fate...
- Summon (Deathrattle already chosen)
- Come here, little fly...
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The half-spider, half-humanoid viziers once served as advisors, sorcerers, and seers to the mighty nerubian spiderlords. But in the aftermath of the War of the Spider, the tables turned, and in the vacuum of their collapsed society, the cunning viziers rose to power. Utilizing their sorcery and high intelligence, the viziers have emerged as the rulers of the Nerubians' underground kingdom.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2016-11-29): Added.