|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Deathrattle, Increment attribute|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Choose a Deathrattle (Secretly) - Deal 3 damage to all minions; or Give them +2/+2.
Her clothing? Pure silk, of course.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Choice cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fatespinner becomes a separate minion depending on its chosen Deathrattle, meaning it is technically a transform effect. This also means that if Fatespinner gets copied by Frozen Clone, resummoned with Carnivorous Cube or the like, it will maintain the chosen Deathrattle in the copying player's hand.
- While Fatespinner is in play, its text is changed to "Secret Deathrattle: Deal 3 damage to all minions; or Give them +2/+2."
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is very interesting, but the choice is too obvious and the fact that it impacts the board evenly makes it almost useless. The fact that your opponent can almost always react to this card diminishes this impact even further.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I spin the strands of fate...
- Summon (Deathrattle already chosen)
- Come here, little fly...
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The half-spider, half-humanoid viziers once served as advisors, sorcerers, and seers to the mighty nerubian spiderlords. But in the aftermath of the War of the Spider, the tables turned, and in the vacuum of their collapsed society, the cunning viziers rose to power. Utilizing their sorcery and high intelligence, the viziers have emerged as the rulers of the Nerubians' underground kingdom.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fatespinner marks the first time a card is officially able to gain a Secret Deathrattle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19957 (2017-10-8): Added